Re: code example wrapping - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: code example wrapping
Date
Re: code example wrapping
List pgsql-docs
On Mon, April 5, 2010 19:29, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On mån, 2010-04-05 at 18:30 +0200, Erik Rijkers wrote:

Here is plpgsql.sgml with reformatted code-examples for pdf readability
(mainly split long lines; also fixed an concat error in one example).

I've checked A4+US pdf's and html with these changes - they look OK, I think.

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers

Attachment