Re: Fix around conn_duration in pgbench - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Fix around conn_duration in pgbench
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/08/01 14:50, Yugo NAGATA wrote:
> When -C is not specified, the disconnection time is not measured even in
> the patch for v14+. I don't think it is a problem because the
> disconnection delay at the end of benchmark almost doesn't affect the tps.

What about v13 or before? That is, in v13, even when -C is not specified,
both the connection and disconnection delays are measured. Right?
If right, the time required to close the connection in CSTATE_FINISHED
state should also be measured?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao