Re: monitoring tools - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lonni J Friedman
Subject Re: monitoring tools
Date
List pgsql-general
I dunno, can ruby by used in windows?  I haven't touched a windows box
in about 10 years.

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:50:08 -0600, Jason Tesser <JTesser@nbbc.edu> wrote:
> maybe We don't mind the command line but my college at work doesn't like to bring in other technologies where not
neededand he feels like this woulr be doing that.  it is ruby so if we need to modify it we need to learn ruby.  I dont
mindso much I was just looking to see if anyone else had some options.  Our main platform is j2ee but we do flirt with
phpas well.  all and all though I liked pqa.  Can it be run from windows?

L. Friedman                                    netllama@gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org