Re: pgAdmin beta 3 query bug (got a reproducible case!) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject Re: pgAdmin beta 3 query bug (got a reproducible case!)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave,

> This also sounds like it might have been an issue that Harald saw - he
> was running some experimental queries with occasional errors iirc.

exactly. And I could not reproduce that behaviour today, because after
doing those queries with errors I learned  and formulated them more
correct from the start :)

Yes, I woul like to get an updated exe; please package them in
pgadmin.dave or .foo or .whatever to trick gmail :)

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare