Re: problem of performance - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject Re: problem of performance
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dear Henrique,

You also should in that mail give some more details: which PostgreSQL Verison, on which operating system, which query gives not enough performance. Also some "explain <query>" output is needed to give you support.

Also you should qualify what "low performance" means, please use units like "seconds", "milliseconds" and number of rows.

Best wishes

Harald