Error correction to FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject Error correction to FAQ
Date
Re: Error correction to FAQ  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Within the FAQ, Point 4.5 there is:

[....]The size of the PostgreSQL database file containing this data can be estimated as 6.4 MB:

[....]
685 database pages * 8192 bytes per page = 5,611,520 bytes (5.6 MB)

So, the detailed calculation results in 5,6MB, surrounding text is 6,4 MB. Please somebody with access change the first 6.4

Thanks,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa