Re: PATCH: Split stats file per database WAS: autovacuum stress-testing our system - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: PATCH: Split stats file per database WAS: autovacuum stress-testing our system
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dne 19.02.2013 05:46, Alvaro Herrera napsal:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>> I have pushed it now.  Further testing, of course, is always
>> welcome.
>
> Mastodon failed:
>
> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mastodon&dt=2013-02-19%2000%3A00%3A01
>
> probably worth investigating a bit; we might have broken something.

Hmmm, interesting. A single Windows machine, while the other Windows
machines seem to work fine (although some of them were not built for a
few weeks).

I'll look into that, but I have no clue why this might happen. Except
maybe for some unexpected timing issue or something ...

Tomas