Re: Problem retrieving a numeric(38,0) value as SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT if value needs to use all 16 SQLCHAR elements of the val array - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Walter Couto
Subject Re: Problem retrieving a numeric(38,0) value as SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT if value needs to use all 16 SQLCHAR elements of the val array
List pgsql-odbc

From: Hiroshi Inoue [mailto:inoue@tpf.co.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 11:24 PM
To: Walter Couto; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Problem retrieving a numeric(38,0) value as SQL_NUMERIC_STRUCT if value needs to use all 16 SQLCHAR

(2014/06/03 19:56), Walter Couto wrote:

Please try the attached patch.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidentialand privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
arenot the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.