Re: Documentation building broken in CFBot - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Documentation building broken in CFBot
Date
List pgsql-www
> On 11 Nov 2020, at 15:51, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> I do wonder if it's worth it to update the doc build documentation[1] as
> well to mention this?

Well, ideally you would never encounter this error if you install the packages
listed as required.  That being said, the lists must be up to date of course.
Since I assume you were building on macOS, which package manager are you using?

My guess is that docbook-xml should be added to the macports install set, but I
don't use macports myself so thats just guessing based on what their packages
seem to contain.

Homebrew doesn't have a docbook-xml package, but the docbook package seems to
contain what other have in docbook-xml.

cheers ./daniel