Strange reference problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Ansley
Subject Strange reference problem
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi, all

When I run this SQL script, I get this error at the end:

ERROR:  UNIQUE constraint matching given keys for referenced table "swt" not found

If you run the script, you will see that a unique constraint IS created on swt.  Am I missing a maturity constraint in the foreign key code?

Cheers...

MikeA

Nick West - Global Infrastructure Manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

Attachment