Re: [SUMMARY] Re: New acinclude.m4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject Re: [SUMMARY] Re: New acinclude.m4
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On May 19, 2005, at 5:27 PM, Raphaël Enrici wrote:

To summarize :
- we reject the configure.ac.patch which removed ENABLE_STATIC and
should not have been included in trunk yet

You mean reject my entire patch?  It did much more than just remove ENABLE_STATIC, so it should not be rejected.

- we keep the latest "acinclude_static.patch" which re-add support for
pg_static_build=yes + takes care of systems where wxWid installations
are both static & dynamic.

We should  add your patch to what is already in the trunk.

ahp