After vacuum db size is increasing - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From srijith s
Subject After vacuum db size is increasing
Date
Re: After vacuum db size is increasing  (Keith Fiske <keith.fiske@crunchydata.com>)
List pgsql-admin
Hi Postgres Admins

Any help is much appreciated . When i am running vacuum full, the database size is getting increased a lot, my database
wasaround 100gb and when i did vacuum full on the large table ( which consume 95% of data in the database) , database
sizebecome 200+ gb , then i did a full vacuum on the database itself and that made the db grow to 300+gb 🙄 and filled
mydata drive .
The large table size is showing only 80gb.

 I am running Postgres on windows. Anybody know why its behaving like this

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sri

Sent from my iPhone