Why do I need PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL for ldap? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From
Subject Why do I need PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL for ldap?
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi there

I would like to just use ldap and set the username and then validate the username against ldap (sAMAccountName).

Because I have to set PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL (and it must be a valid email) that is also used to set the username, this doesn’t work.

Why not also having PGADMIN_DEFAULT_USERNAME? And one of them would have to have a value?

Beste regards,

Tinu