Re: COPY and custom datestyles. Or some other technique? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: COPY and custom datestyles. Or some other technique?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3/29/23 19:20, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2023, Ron wrote:
>
>> There are 550+ tables, so something that I can do once on this end would make
>> my life a lot easier.
> Some quick perl or awk or shell job to batch-change the field
> to an accepted syntax is probably quicker.

Even easier would be to create views on the source which cast from DATE VMS
to TIMESTAMP(2).

Whatever the method, it all added up to lots places where I can make an
error or overlook something.

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.