Re: Unresolved extern symbols - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Stéphane Pinel
Subject Re: Unresolved extern symbols
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Yes I did and I could use this information in order to set up my MacOS
X project but here I am on Windows (VC++) and, as a newbie on this
plateform, I'm looking for a tip that could help me to fix these links
errors ;-)

Any help from Windows developers ?

Thank you.

Stéphane

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 08:12:16PM +0200, Stéphane Pinel wrote:> Hello,>> I'm trying to link on Windows (Visual C++) a
libpqproject that runs> fine in MacOS X, I get this error eleven times :>> Unresolved extern symbols  _PQStatus...>
Unresolvedextern symbols  _PQErrorMessage...>> ...etc...>> What is supposed to generate this link errors ?>

Did you checked this link?
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/interactive/libpq-build.html Au
revoir,

--