Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 6/8/23 06:26, Robert Bernier wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I still have bad memories when we tried this the last time some 15 years ago.
>
> Let's do this in small steps:
> - Create a mail list just for this thread
> - Instead of creating an approved certification how's about developing an RFC of sorts outlining expected
competenciesfor various classifications of knowledge (that should be real fun) is expected to carry out certain tasks.
Then,after there's some sort of agreement in the community.

+1

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com