Re: Error on create extension pgcrypto. Undefined symbol "EVP_bf_ecb" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Error on create extension pgcrypto. Undefined symbol "EVP_bf_ecb"
Date
List pgsql-general
Marco Aurelio <marcoprodata@gmail.com> writes:
> I added the include and libraries folders:
> --with-libraries=/usr/local/lib --with-includes=/usr/local/include
> but configure keeps finding the old version of openssl

> configure:14133: checking for openssl
> configure:14151: found /usr/bin/openssl
> configure:14163: result: /usr/bin/openssl
> configure:14183: using openssl: OpenSSL 1.1.1t-freebsd 7 Feb 2023

You can ignore that particular result, because it doesn't matter
as long as we're using the right headers and libraries.  (We knew
when that check was put in that it would give some false positives.)
Alternatively, change your PATH to put /usr/local/bin in front
of /usr/bin.

            regards, tom lane