Re: VS 2015 support in src/tools/msvc - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: VS 2015 support in src/tools/msvc
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 04/24/2016 12:14 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> BTW, in view of 9f633b404, shouldn't there be a similar addition to
>> win32env.c in this patch?

> msvcr120.dll seems to be the highest numbered one on my system, and we
> already cover that. If you like we can add to the comments in that file.

Yeah, something like s/Visual Studio 2013/Visual Studio 2013 and 2105/
seems like it'd be appropriate.  The main thing I'm concerned about is
that this patch touch that list somehow, so that if someone uses it as
a reference for what to consider when adding support for VS N+1, they
know to check there.