Re: Anyone willing to chat to someone as a postgresql reference? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Vishal Kashyap @ [SaiHertz]
Subject Re: Anyone willing to chat to someone as a postgresql reference?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Anton ,

> I've passed them the case studies from the website, but they need a bit
> more of that fuzzy feeling as it will be a database for a large call
> centre and the whole business will depend on it.

If anyone from S Africa has not forwarded you the support.
Here I am.
Our clients are using PostgreSQL for serious stuff like Banking.
For more you may please contact ,me offlist.
--
With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.