Error Message - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bernardo Fortunato Costa
Subject Error Message
Date
List pgadmin-support
-- System Information --

Platform:         Windows 2000
Version:         5.0
Build:         2195 Service Pack 3

-- Application Information --

Name:         pgAdmin II
Version:         1.5.60
Descripton:

Name:         pgSchema
Version:         1.5.60
Descripton:     PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.5.60

-- Database Information --

Version:         0.0.0
Descripton:

-- Driver Information --

Name:         PostgreSQL
Version:         0.0.0
Descripton:

-- Error Information --

Number:         -2147217887
Routine:         pgAdmin II:frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click

Insert your comment:

This error happenned with previous postgres (7.2) and pgAdmin (1.12 ; 1.14) versions. Current version is postgres 7.3.3
andpgAdmin 1.15.60. This log was made in cygwin environment. I still can get connections with psql even from remote
machines,which makes me think that configuration files pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf are correct. I tried a search at
aweb tool like Google, but no successful answers. Any tips ??