Random hang during commit - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Lin, B (Bill)
Subject Random hang during commit
Date
Re: Random hang during commit
List pgsql-bugs
After upgrade from postgres 8.0 to 8.1.3, I am running some tests
against the new database and got some random problems:
Usually all tests are successfully passed, but sometime the test hangs
when doing connection.commit().

I have installed same database, jdbc driver, jre and test case on some
other computers. However, this problem will be never happened on others.

The only big difference between my computer with others is: it has a
dual processor.

After working on this issue for a week, I think it could be a bug.

Regards,

Bill