Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Have just libpg installer
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/23/2017 09:12 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
>   Hi, ALL,
> Is it possible to have just libpg installer for main OSes: Win, Linux, Mac?

AFAIK there is no libpg library. I going to assume you mean the client
library libpq. The package systems for Linux and OS X allow you to
install just the --client package which I believe is what you want.

If not then you will need to be more specific.

> And then just the source code of the client library to compile, since
> I don't have latest OSX available?

I don't understand the above.

If you have it installed why would you want to compile it?

Again, if I am misunderstanding can you be more specific?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com