Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Karen Goh
Subject Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer?
Date
Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer?
List pgsql-sql
Attn to all:

For sone kind of strange reason I do not know why the mail is not sent to all.

I have normally wrote n replied to the last person who wrote but yahoo mail didn’t let me write at there.

Hope everyone receives this mail this time round.

N please help me.

Tks!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: