Re: Bad GPG signature error while trying to install on arm64 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Bad GPG signature error while trying to install on arm64
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2022-02-23 at 15:12 +0530, Vishnu Bharathi P wrote:
> I am trying to install the `postgresql13-devel` package on arm64
> CentOS
> Stream 8 (docker image: quay.io/centos/centos:stream8).
>
> ```
> dnf install -y
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-8-aarch64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm
> dnf install -y postgresql13-devel
> ```
>
> Note the above steps pass on amd64 CentOS Stream 8 image but are
> failing on
> arm64 architecture with the following error.
>
> ```
> Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg-common': repomd.xml
> GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature

This has been reported lots of time, and I think I just found the
reason.

Can you please reinstall the repo RPM again? The new version will be
42.0-24.

Thanks!

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment