Re: [BUGS] BUG #14897: Segfault on statitics SQL request - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14897: Segfault on statitics SQL request
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Vincent Lachenal <vincent.lachenal@gmail.com> writes:
> The request returns this result on this database :
> select name,setting,source from pg_settings where source != 'default';

Hmm .... not much help there.  I wonder if this is specific to ArchLinux.
We do have an Arch machine in the buildfarm, but it's an ARM, so that
might not prove much about Arch on other hardware.

One other thing that might be useful: could you send the output of
"pg_config" (that's a command-line program, not a SQL command)?