Re: AW: tools like innotop for PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Michaeldba@sqlexec.com
Subject Re: AW: tools like innotop for PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Did u try htop?

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 14, 2020, at 5:43 AM, Dischner, Anton <Anton.Dischner@med.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:

Hi again,

pgtop connected to a container does not show any postgres processes.

The example uses -r parameter.

Using this parameter leads to error: Stored function 'pg_cputime' is missing.

To resolve this we should add:

The pg_proctab extension needs to be loaded into the database you are connecting too. That can be installed from pgxn or source.

Source: https://github.com/markwkm/pg_top/issues/11

Question: Anybody did loading extensions to postgresql especially in a container, any hints?

best,

Anton