Restarting PostgreSQL 10.1 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From jlymarius@yahoo.com
Subject Restarting PostgreSQL 10.1
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'm kind of new to PostgreSQL and I'm having problems finding how to restart Postgresql. I've been using Postgresql on the system for some weeks at least but all of sudden I couldn't connect any longer. I'm running Postgresql 10.1 on macOS High Sierra using pgAdmin3.