Re: Convert bytea to Float8 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Keel
Subject Re: Convert bytea to Float8
Date
List pgsql-general

Thanks merlin.  I looked at that and not a lot of help.  I will post to the
postgis group and see what they say.  I can't load a shape file because I
don't have one and my client doesn't have permissions to write files to the
machine.  Plus I don't have any ESRI products loaded on this server to
create one myself.  The security at this client is EXTREMELY strict.  Thanks
again for all the help.

-LK
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entityto whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message
containsconfidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
shouldnot disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.