Re: [OT - sorta] How to extract a substring using Regex - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Keel
Subject Re: [OT - sorta] How to extract a substring using Regex
Date
List pgsql-general

I am not sure if you saw the information about the installation on wine
(http://www.regexbuddy.com/wine.html).  I am not a linux guru, so I really
couldn't speak to this very much.  Sorry.  But yes, very cool tool and will
help newbies and the more experienced.

-LK
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entityto whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message
containsconfidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
shouldnot disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.