Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0
Date
In response to Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
List pgsql-bugs

On August 3, 2018 9:51:01 AM PDT, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 6:53 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Perhaps you can strip and/or anonymize your backup dump file down
>> to a postable example that reproduces this problem?
>
>It would also be interesting to see the result of this query, which
>relies on the v11 amcheck extension (so "CREATE EXTENSION amcheck"
>first):

Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't that error likely point to a bug in the new parallel index creation code,
ratherthan the created indexes?

Andres