Re: GSoC 2011 - Mentors? Projects? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua Berkus
Subject Re: GSoC 2011 - Mentors? Projects?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tomas,

> I spoke to a teacher from a local university last week, mainly as we
> were looking for a place where a local PUG could meet regularly. I
> realized this could be a good opportunity to head-hunt some students
> participate in this GSoC. Are we still interested in new students?

Yes, please!   We have had students from Charles University several times before, and would be glad to have more.  The
wikipage has links to the information about the program.  Talk to Zdenek if you have more questions.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.