Re: [GENERAL] VM-Ware Backup of VM safe?: snapshots: quiesced andnon-quiesced - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Güttler
Subject Re: [GENERAL] VM-Ware Backup of VM safe?: snapshots: quiesced andnon-quiesced
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you for "quiesced vs non-quiesced". I will ask the company providing the VM.

Regards,  Thomas Güttler

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/
I am looking for feedback: https://github.com/guettli/programming-guidelines