Re: Posting streaming PUG to www events? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua Berkus
Subject Re: Posting streaming PUG to www events?
Date
List pgsql-www
Well, normally we wouldn't have a www events notice for live SFPUG meetings, since they're very local and thus not of
interestto 99% of www traffic.

However, streaming them means that people can participate from around the world, if they want (we've had audience from
chinabefore). However, they have to know about it.

The alternative is posting to pgsql-general every month.  I think the events feed makes more sense.  And, yes, I'm
talkingabout individual posts which include topic, speaker, etc.

--Josh Berkus