Re: [pgsql-advocacy] MySQL worm attacks Windows servers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dawid Kuroczko
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] MySQL worm attacks Windows servers
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] MySQL worm attacks Windows servers
List pgsql-general
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:23:15 +1100, Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
> > If you know of a PostgreSQL package, from any source, that installs with trust
> > on network ports, please notify Core (and Core only, please).
>
> Why only -core?

I think it is in good taste that when you find a bug/vulnerability/etc
first you contact the author (in this case: core), leave them some
time to fix the problem and then go on announcing it to the
world.

I think it is perfectly reasonable!

  Regards,
      Dawid