Re: PANIC: wrong buffer passed to visibilitymap_clear - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PANIC: wrong buffer passed to visibilitymap_clear
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> It would also be helpful if you told us about the specific table
> involved. Though the important thing (the essential thing) is to test
> today's REL_14_STABLE. There have been *lots* of bug fixes since
> Postgres 14 beta2 was current.

Yeah.  To be blunt, you're wasting your time and ours by testing
a year-old beta version.  The odds are respectable that the problem
is already fixed.  Even if it's not, the version skew between
what you are looking at and what we are looking at creates lots of
confusion.