Re: Why is my view ddl being altered by postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: Why is my view ddl being altered by postgres?
Date
List pgsql-novice
--- Brent Friedman <bfriedman@scanonline.com> wrote:
> I tried rewriting an existing view based on a multi-way join into
> several smaller views, to keep the RAM footprint of a reporting query as
> small as possible.  One of these views (in a series) is being
> corrupted/changed by postgres.

If you don't get a reply soon, you might want to repost this email on the Postgresql General
mailing list.  There are more people on that mailing list that are able to help trouble-shoot
problems with postgresql.

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.