Re: Editing contrib modules which are loaded by default? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From novnov
Subject Re: Editing contrib modules which are loaded by default?
Date
List pgsql-general
I hadn't checked and the page you pointed to here was different from the one
you pointed to on the other list
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.22). I've experimented a bit and
have been able to see what template0 consists of by creating a db based on
it. It lacks the ref to the lang plpgsql. So if I made a new template1 from
template0, all new dbs would lack that lang. That leaves me with a different
starting point for my new dbs but still not what I want.

Seems like this core config aspect of postgres could be a little simpler to
manage...anyways I'll figure it out, your pointers have helped.