Re: The case when AsyncAppend exists also in the qual of Async ForeignScan - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrey V. Lepikhov
Subject Re: The case when AsyncAppend exists also in the qual of Async ForeignScan
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 7/27/21 3:50 PM, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 3:22 PM Andrey V. Lepikhov
> <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Here is an updated version of the patch, in which I added/tweaked
> comments a bit further.  I'm planning to push this version if there
> are no objections from others.
I used this patch in TPC-H benchmark (that caused initial error) and it
finished without problems.
Queries and their explains are attached. You could look for situations
when async append was not used.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov