Re: Open 7.3 items, with names - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Open 7.3 items, with names
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Reindex/btree shrinkage - does reindex need work, can btree be shrunk?

I think there is zero probability that anything will be finished on this
in the next two weeks, considering that (a) no one is working on it,
and (b) it's not a small task.  Push it back to TODO.

> Schema handling - ready? interfaces? client apps?

You can put my name on this for backend, psql, and pg_dump issues.  I am
not sure what needs to be done in the other client-side code.

> improve macros in new tuple header code (Manfred)

Since I was the one griping, not Manfred, it's probably my job to fix
this.