Re: Call for press contacts

From: Arulappan, Arul Shaji
Subject: Re: Call for press contacts
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Fernando Fontana, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Pavel Stehule, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Tatsuo Ishii, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Alvaro Herrera, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Atri Sharma, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Mariano Reingart, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Devrim Gündüz, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Ernesto Lozano, )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Euler Taveira, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Edwin Quijada", )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Edwin Quijada", )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  ("Arulappan, Arul Shaji", )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Stéphane Schildknecht<>, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Jaime Casanova, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Changing texts WAS: Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )

Hi Josh,

As I haven't done this before, I am not sure what is needed. If the press release needs to be passed on to the local
presscontacts, I can do it for Australia.

My details are:

Arul Shaji

+61 2 9452 9103

If there is anything else involved, please let me know.

Rgds,
Arul Shaji

Disclaimer

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain content that is subject to copyright and/or is
commercial-in-confidenceand is intended only for the use of the above named addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient,you are hereby notified that dissemination, copying or use of the information is strictly prohibited. If you
havereceived this e-mail in error, please telephone Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd on + 61 2 9452 9000
orby reply e-mail to the sender and delete the document and all copies thereof.

Whereas Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd would not knowingly transmit a virus within an email
communication,it is the receiver’s responsibility to scan all communication and any files attached for computer viruses
andother defects. Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd does not accept liability for any loss or damage
(whetherdirect, indirect, consequential or economic) however caused, and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may
resultdirectly or indirectly from this communication or any files attached.

If you do not wish to receive commercial and/or marketing email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty
Ltd,please email