Re: 8.3.7, 'cache lookup failed' for a table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: 8.3.7, 'cache lookup failed' for a table
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11 May 2010, at 16:19, Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:

> Another thing that makes me think so, is what I've seen in pg_dump's output:
>
> CREATE TRIGGER _simreplic_denyaccess_208
>    BEFORE INSERT OR DELETE OR UPDATE ON some_table
>    FOR EACH ROW
>    EXECUTE PROCEDURE 28799('_somereplic');
>
> Which is obviously wrong.

I must be missing the obvious then, why is that wrong?

Not that I think I can help you with your problem, it's quite unclear what your problem is from what you described so
far- if it's Slony related you're probably better off asking on the slony lists, if it's not you might want to give us
somecontext, like the actual error message and from what command you got that for example.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4bea7ae010413218958980!