Re: sql formatter/beautifier - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joris Dobbelsteen
Subject Re: sql formatter/beautifier
Date
List pgsql-general
If you use pgAdmin3 for example, it will format the definition in the
database for you. This will exclude stored procedures, which are stored
as-is.

The formatter isn't too good however...

There are better products on the market that will do the formatting
significantly better.
This one was nice: http://psti.equinoxbase.com/cgi-bin/handler.pl

- Joris