Re: PC color icon data? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Johnson, Shaunn
Subject Re: PC color icon data?
Date
List pgsql-general

--yes, i've looked at it.  it appears fine.
--i just can't do a lot with it because
--i am getting errors like 'trailing null missing'
--and the like.

--i'm going to try to use MS Access or something to
--move the data around.  even when i 'cp' / 'cat' /
--'cut and paste' the data, 'file' gives me the same
--message.

--what i don't get (and this could be a Unix question)
--is why there are differences anyway.  it would
--seem to me that if the data is being copied
--out the same way, from the same location, the
--results should be the same.

--i would't think that 'file' would see different
--formats when the source should be the same.

-X