Re: Getting rid of accents.. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Randall Lucas
Subject Re: Getting rid of accents..
Date
List pgsql-sql
Full disclosure on previously posted Perl code: I think I may have
cribbed all or part of that previous code from something (Perl
cookbook?).  In any case, the issue is essentially a mapping of which
ascii codes "look like" low-ascii, so I don't think there are any
authorship issues.

Best,

Randall