/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libpq.so.4" not found - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dino Vliet
Subject /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libpq.so.4" not found
Date
Re: /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libpq.so.4" not found  (Palle Girgensohn <girgen@pingpong.net>)
List pgsql-general
Hi folks,

when I start pgadmin3 on my system I get the following error:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libpq.so.4" not found, required by "pgadmin3"

The only thing I have done lately is upgrade the database to 8.2 in the freebsd ports system. Pgadmin did work in the past, so what  could be the problem? I have a amd64 system running freebsd version 6.1.

I haven't had the time to check out the postgresql database I had backed up.
Will I experience problems because of this?

Hope somebody can help me out,

brgds