Re: float4 regression test failed on linux parisc - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: float4 regression test failed on linux parisc
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Jim Buttafuoco" <jim@contactbda.com> writes:
> this test is likely to fail. I have now seen this on my real old Alpha
> and now HP PARISC systems.

It works fine on PARISC, and has ever since I've been associated with
this project --- I run these tests multiple times a day on old HP
hardware, and they have always passed with every compiler I've used
(both gcc and HP's).  Lots of people have reported clean passes on Alpha
as well.  One more time: you have a compiler bug, and you really ought
to be griping to the gcc people not us.