'We the project' (and some backup.sgml typos) - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Erik Rijkers
Subject 'We the project' (and some backup.sgml typos)
Date
List pgsql-docs
Attached are a few typos that I found in the Hot Standby documentation (=backup.sgml).

One other thing that I wondered about while reading is the usage of 'we' in the official
documentation (I noticed it here and there in the Hot Standby text / backup.sgml).

I don't know if there is a policy on this.  I would suggest that using 'we' (for the system's
'intention', as it were), although it works well in email and wiki communication, may be better to
avoid in the main documentation.

thanks,

Erik Rijkers

Attachment