Question about gettext licensing - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Vikram Patil
Subject Question about gettext licensing
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Hello All,

            I was concerned about gettext licensing. I was able to build PostgreSql with gettext library. But this project is distributed under GNU license.

 So I would like to know if we want to distribute product commercially under different licenses, will it be okay ?  If not then what approach usually companies, which distribute PostgreSql as database, follow?

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram