Wish list: Generate Reports - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Boblitz John
Subject Wish list: Generate Reports
Date
List pgadmin-support
Good Morning,
I am currently trying to generate ddl reports of the db for my programmers as a reference.
Currently I must do this for each and every table individually (right click -> report -> ddl report, change output file
name- rinse, repeat x 100)
The output file is defaulted to the last generated file.
When dealing with hundreds of tables, this can be a bit tiring ...
It would be nice if we could have a method to generated the reports for all files, say per right click on Tables and be
allowedto
either group the output into one big report, or each table individually - name would default to the table name,
possiblyappended with report type (ddl etc...).  Lastly a generic location could be specified for the output ...
Thanks,

John

----

Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk?