Re: copy vs. C function - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Sam Gendler
Subject Re: copy vs. C function
Date
List pgsql-performance
Start a transaction before the first insert and commit it after the last one and it will be much better, but I believe
thatthe copy code path is optimized to perform better than any set of queries can, even in a single transaction

Sent from my iPhone